Saturday, November 27, 2010

'tis the season for holiday cards!

Thanksgiving and all it's delicious glory is over, except for those left overs that will fill our stomaches with good cheer for the next couple of days and that means Christmas Cards and Holiday Cards are now in season! As many of you may know, I just love letters and cards (remember my post about it?) and holiday cards are no exception!

Being out of school and living on my own, I now face the decision--will I send out my own holiday card this year? Without much hesitation, I have decided I will! Perhaps not in the quantity that I may chose to do in the future, but nevertheless, I will and I am excited!

I have decided to use Shutterfly in my holiday card making process! As many of you may know, I love working with photos and creating various projects using pictures of past memories in creative ways. Shutterfly seems like the perfect way to do this for the holiday season. Though I've never used Shutterfly before, just today, I saw a printed Shutterfly holiday card that came in the mail(these people are on top of their game!) and was super impressed.

I've been perusing the Shutterfly website and am excited by their really great selection. Check out all their card and stationary options here (www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery)!
They have all sorts and styles of cards and so many to choose from! The website is also really easy to navigate and upload pictures onto. So, even if you feel inept in computer related matters, Shutterfly walks you through it step by step. Check this link out to see how they demonstrate the ease of uploading pictures (www.shutterfly.com/upload-pictures/).

On top of that, they have so many great deals which makes using Shutterfly really practical :)

Here are a few I'm choosing between:
Livestrong Holiday Card-- the proceeds go to the LIVESTRONG Foundation!





What do you think? Will you do personalized Holiday cards this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment