Tuesday, November 23, 2010

and off to new york I go!

It's been three long months without seeing my love and the day is finally here!! I'm headed to New York to celebrate Thanksgiving with my wonderful boyfriend and his lovely family! I spent Thanksgiving last year with these loving people and am excited to do so again!
an oldie but a goodie--sophomore year spring :)
Though I was planning on just leaving work a bit early and walking across the street to catch the plane--I work right across the street from the airport--it seems that the snow had a different idea. I left New Futures early on Monday and got a call letting me know the office would also be closed Tuesday. Since the snow has started, I've been praying all day long that I am still able to make it to New York on schedule. We've been counting down the days for a while now, and I can't believe it's here!
silly snow pic from last winter!!
John is in NewYork working hard at a commercial real estate firm. Describing all that he's doing is way out of my league--what I know is that he's on his way to get his broker's license, which is a two year process. Basically, without stumbling over describing his position even more, what I'm trying to say is he's doing a great job and I'm so proud of him! I can't wait to see him all dressed up in a suit and in the working world! What a treat this will be for me :)
he's so handsome!
I can't wait to see John and just get to spend some time with him now that we've entered this post college life of ours! I miss all the little things about this wonderful guy. He is such an incredible man, and without getting too gushy and romantic, let me just tell you I love him and can't wait to see him :)
love love love her!
I also get to see my dear dear friend Beth!! I am so looking forward to seeing this sweet lady and getting to spend some quality time with her. Beth is one my best friends in the whole world. One of those wonderful people that I just love to spend time with. She has such wisdom and such a wonderful heart. I trust her, and feel so happy just being around her!
summer 2009
Between getting to see John and Beth and both of their families, I am one happy girl!

My next post will be from New York! Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment