Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Today :)

After having a very draining day yesterday, I couldn't be more thankful for today!

I had a really wonderful time with 8 of my first through third graders. We went on a field trip to Starfire field and played soccer. They had a blast and I had so much fun seeing their smiling faces run all over that turf field. I also enjoyed chasing after them and playing a bit of soccer myself :) In the midst of it all, I got to see some new and wonderfully sweet sides of these kiddos today--I just love how genuine kids are!

Aren't they sooooo cute?

I'm off to yoga now followed by Harry Potter 7 (part 1). Doesn't get much better than this!
What a blessing today was. God's provision continues to humble me! He always knows what we need :)

Happy Thankful Thursday! What are you thankful for today?

--Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment