Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Friday!

This weekend I am in Portland. It is so nice to be back in this neck of the woods, where I know all the streets, and how to get from A to B without any hesitation. It has been great to see my mom and my cousins and I am very much looking forward looking to seeing my gma, daddio, stepmom and little bros tomorrow!

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving, so it is officially Thanksgiving Friday!
counter full of food, all ready for us to start!
my momma, dancing to peter, paul and mary while cooking :)
yumm, I love sweet potatoes!
cooking away!
My mom and I cooked all day long. Our dinner included turkey (of course), stuffing, beets, string beans, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, apple crisp and pumkin pie! yum, yum, yuuummmmm!!!
my plate full of food!!
We had a fire in our fireplace and wonderful time with my lovely family.

Rafe and Ellie coloring away!
enjoying the fire!
everyone tickling Allison--so cute :)

story time! love these two kiddos :)

My sweet kitty, Croissant wanted to get involved in all the activity too :)

 

I love family and food, so today was pretty perfect in my mind :)
Happy Weekend!! Have any great plans for this weekend?

--Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment