Monday, June 13, 2011

Beth.

Happy Monday, friends!


Yesterday was my dear friend Beth's birthday :) Sweet Beth turned twenty-four! If I had planned a bit better, I would have published this post on her actual birthday, but for now, we'll be celebrating today, the same day she (hopefully) got her birthday card from me--keeping the celebration going or just running late, you can choose :)
Celebrating Beth's 22nd birthday!

Beth is one of those friends that I treasure each moment with. I laugh constantly when I'm around her--whether it's with her or at her, that's another story ;) ....just playin' Beth!




Beth is thoughtful and a sensitive soul. She is by far one of my very best friends. Period. And, I am enormously thankful for her. I love our conversations more than anything in the world. Beth is real, supportive and encouraging. She accepts me for who I am and gives me the benefit of the doubt, even when I stumble. This is a true friend.



We met our freshman year at Gettysburg College and have been dear friends since then. I frequently went home with Beth over school breaks, and have enjoyed getting to know her family.


I had the pleasure of getting to spend some fun time with her while I was in Philadelphia for the wedding just over a week ago. It was such a sweet time.

I love you, Beth. So glad we're friends!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

love,





ps also, Beth and I often joke about how even if we're not having our best hair day, we take great pictures together--pretty sure it's safe to say, Beth and I take better pictures together than apart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment