Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween hoop-law!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I hope that you all have had a festive halloween so far! Here is a photo montage of my weekend :)


Friday night I made Spooky Witch Fingers. I found this recipe online and loved baking some festive halloween cookies! I had made these cookies about 12 years ago with my stepmom and it was so fun to find the recipe again. (They are a yummy finger food too--gotta love bad puns, right?)


I also carved a pumpkin. I haven't done that in about 4 or 5 years. It was so much fun!  And then... I Toasted Pumpkin Seeds using a recipe I found online as well. They were deeeelicious!

I stalked up on candy for tricker or treaters! (Which I also haven't had to do in 4 years.) I am sooo very excited to see the kids of the neighborhood all dressed up and ringing my door bell!

The roommates! 
Saturday night, I went to a halloween party. People has really great costumes! There was a bunch of grapes--this guy used purple balloons and pinned them to himself-- I loved it! There was Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's. There was the little boy from Up. There was a quail man, a unicorn and a dinosaur. People went all out, and it was so great to see. I really love dressing up, so this was a little piece of heaven for me!

My roommate Sarah and her boyfriend both went as Michael Jackson, and they looked great! Kate (my other roommate) and I went as Thelma and Louise! It was so fun!

We had a great time! And, as always, it was great to have an excuse to dress up! 
Did you do anything fun this Halloween weekend? Any plans for tonight?

Happy Halloween! I hope it is a great one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment