Thursday, July 28, 2011

And, I'm off!

Hi Friends!

In two days at this time, I will be in New York (find out my plan for NY in this post)! Woohoo, I can't believe how fast it has arrived. Needless to say, these last cherished moments in the northwest I won't spend blogging or even on the computer at all--I'll be spending them with the people I love most, my family! I have plans to golf and go to the batting cages with my brothers and Grandma, some delicious dinners and lots of quality time just being together. I can't wait!

we have a good time together :)
The next blog post I write will be New York written! I'll try to post pictures of my apartment as soon as possible! Thank you for your support through this transition, I so appreciate it!

Farewell Oregon, I will miss you! 

Ta-ta for now! I'll see you on the flip-side (of the country that is ;) )

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment