Thursday, March 24, 2011

Seahurst Beach Trip

Hi Friends!

It has been a while since I've posted on my blog and let me explain why... last Wednesday I headed to New York for a long weekend filled with so many people I love! I got back Monday and have been playing catch up since then. I'll post about my trip soon :)
Today, I want to tell you about a wonderful beach trip I took with my 1st-3rd grade kiddos today. We loaded the van and headed off to Seahurst Beach in Burien, WA (West Seattle). We were met there by Larry, New Future's Seattle Aquarium guy (who rocks!). 




 He taught us about the Puget Sound being an estuary, various species that live in the Puget Sound and answered lots of eager questions.

We were fortunate enough to spend our time at Seahurst between bouts of rain, it was lovely northwest beach weather!




I hope you are well today :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment