Monday, February 28, 2011

ahhh, the sweetness of friendship

FRIENDSHIP.

what a blessing friendship is. true, beautiful friendship. oooo, I just love it!

I've been thinking a lot about friendship recently. Maybe it's because most of my best friends are over 2,000 miles away from me. Maybe it's because I get to see one of my besties in just a couple weeks for her bridal shower. And, maybe, it's just because.



Anyway about it, true friendship melts my heart. Since I'm sort of the philosophical sort, I thought I'd write out what makes a good friend and a good friendship.
        


One of my favorite things about my best friend loves is that when with these wonderful people, I have no fear being truly myself. They accept me and love me for me--and this of course is reciprocated :)




 Perhaps most of all, we give each other the benefit of the doubt.





 Whether it is laughter or tears, or tears from laughter, simply being together is better than being apart.






 Distance apart and time between visits doesn't matter, we are important to each other.



And of course, we love each other.

Just writing about friendship makes me smile :) What does friendship mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment