Wednesday, September 7, 2011

happy birthday, sweet friend Megan!



Today is the birthday of one of my very best friends in the whole wide world.  Megan is a big ol' 23! I met Megan my first few days at Gettysburg College. She lived just a few doors down freshman year, and after inviting me home to her parents' place for Fall Break I knew we would be best friends. Sophomore year, Junior year (while we were at Gettysburg) and Senior year we were roomies, and let's just say, if she wasn't married and living in Baltimore, I'd love to still be roommates :)

I am so thankful for Megan. In so many ways. 

She is one of those sweet, kind, thoughtful and quiet souls that is so good at loving those around her. She is also spunky and so much fun. Some of my favorite memories with Megan are dancing, long talks over coffee, mini bible studies, and well, just about everything ;) We weren't every very good at studying together though... it seemed that talking always would take precedence. 

Enjoy this flash back of our friendship!


September 2006--first picture of the two of us!
las tres amigas




I guess you just had to be there... this is a classic that I LOVE

SEATTLE 2007
Oregon 2007!
just so cute :)



:)




The Furmans :)




Sooo many good pictures, I just chose some of my all time favorites--which inevitably mean there are some embarassing ones in there, but let me promise you... I have more embarassing ones that I am NOT sharing ;)

Happy Birthday, Meg! I love you!


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment