Monday, August 8, 2011

first celebrity sighting!

Hi Friends!

Today, was my first day of work as a New Yorker. It was a really wonderful though overwhelming day. I met a lot of people and learned a good deal about the vision and heart of the organization I work for... but more on that later, and pictures coming soon too!


For now, I just wanted to share a silly bit of excitement! I had my first celebrity sighting in NYC! I saw Ed Westwick, better known as Chuck from Gossip Girl.  He was walking around Williamsburg--the part of Brooklyn that John lives in, also the hipster capitol of the world, second only to Portland and Seattle--with who seemed to be his mom. John and I were walking just about 15 feet or so behind him, I couldn't believe it!

Was I star struck and did I run up to get his autograph? No.
Was I excited? Yes yes yes!

A little bit of fun NYC for you :)



Oh, also, I saw rats on the subway tracks... welcome to New York!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment